- Ejtaal Arabic Almanac: Lane's Lexicon, Hans Wehr, Lisan al-Arab and others
- Perseus: Lane's Lexicon (in text format)
- 1 times as noun SdA
- 1 times as form V active noun mtSdA
- 1 times as form V verb ySdA
- 1 times as form II passive verb ySdA
- 1 times as verb aSdA
and the earth, bursting forth with plants!
HAD WE bestowed this Qur'an from on high upon a mountain, thou wouldst indeed see it humbling itself, breaking asunder for awe of God.* And [all] such parables We propound unto men, so that they might [learn to] think.
lw anzlna haźa alqraan Alya jbl lrayth KaşAa mtSdAa mn Kşyẗ allh wtlk alamśal nDrbha llnas lAlhm ytfkrwn
Set, then, thy face steadfastly towards the one ever-true faith,* ere there come from God a Day [of reckoning - the Day] which cannot be averted. On that Day all will be sundered:
by which their minds will not be clouded and which will not make them drunk;
Hence, proclaim openly all that thou hast been bidden [to say], and leave alone all those who ascribe divinity to aught beside God: